- 30 Sep 2016 10:08 TomTom launches On-Street Parking service in Europe
- 29 Sep 2016 14:50 Modul-System expands into fleet telematics with new Modul-Fleet solution
- 29 Sep 2016 14:44 Volkswagen Group and Gett roll out first joint initiative
- 29 Sep 2016 13:49 Wraps come off Volkswagen I.D. electric concept at Paris
- 29 Sep 2016 13:14 Mercedes presents ‘close-to-production’ EV concept at Paris
- 30 Sep 2016 10:08
TomTom is introducing a new On-Street Parking service to help drivers find spaces within a number of European cities.
- 29 Sep 2016 14:50
Modul-System has branched out into fleet telematics with the launch of a new solution.
- 29 Sep 2016 14:44
Volkswagen is offering preferential terms for Gett drivers in Russia under the two firms’ first joint initiative.
New Cars & Road Tests
- 27 Sep 2016 09:00
The latest Mégane shows that Renault can take on the class leaders, reckons John Kendall.
- 15 Sep 2016 09:00
The Ioniq has electromobility’s front-runners in its crosshair, says Alex Grant.
- 01 Sep 2016 09:00
Is Audi’s Juke-sized crossover all style and no substance? Alex Grant finds out.
- 23 Aug 2016 07:00
The latest light CV from Citroën and Peugeot offers an expanded range – Sylvain Champomier, international K0 product manager for PSA speaks to John Kendall.
- 19 Jul 2016 08:00
Infiniti is setting out to be the third Renault-Nissan Alliance brand, volume and premium is the plan. Francois Goupil de Bouillé, vice president, Europe, Middle East, and Africa…
- 12 Jul 2016 15:56
Jonathan Hewett, head of strategy at Octo Telematics, speaks to Natalie Middleton about the evolution of the insurance telematics and the connected car.