- 01 Jul 2016 13:08 Daimler Financial Services acquires Athlon Car Lease International
- 01 Jul 2016 12:40 Volkswagen publishes teaser images of new Crafter
- 01 Jul 2016 12:22 Addison Lee acquires Tristar Worldwide to create ‘Europe’s Biggest Executive Car Service’
- 01 Jul 2016 12:05 Business travellers unprepared for driving abroad, finds Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- 01 Jul 2016 09:38 Renault Alaskan one-tonne pickup revealed
- 01 Jul 2016 13:08
Daimler Financial Services has signed an agreement to purchase Athlon Car Lease International B.V. for €1.1bn from the Dutch De Lage Landen group, a subsidiary of Rabobank.…
- 01 Jul 2016 12:40
The forthcoming new Crafter has been teased in a series of images issued by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
- 01 Jul 2016 12:22
Addison Lee has announced the acquisition of Tristar Worldwide, creating “Europe’s largest executive car service” and providing it with a route into the US market…
New Cars & Road Tests
- 28 Jun 2016 09:00
Hyundai’s new i20 Active Crossover offers good value for money, says John Kendall.
- 21 Jun 2016 09:00
Great engines but the DS 3 struggles to be a premium competitor, reckons John Kendall.
- 07 Jun 2016 09:00
Tuning the Mustang for European tastes hasn’t dulled its desirability, says Alex Grant.
- 29 Jun 2016 17:37
Strong take-up of SUVs and sports cars helped drive growth in European new car registrations last month, with the best May results recorded since 2012.
- 23 Jun 2016 07:00
It’s been all change at Volkswagen since the emissions scandal, so Craig Thomas spoke to Jürgen Stackmann, the new board member responsible for the brand’s sales…
- 16 Jun 2016 07:00
Car-sharing or ride-sharing are increasing in popularity and if you take this whole idea to the extreme, will carmakers in future ever actually sell a vehicle or will they simply hire…