- 27 May 2016 14:28 EU CV registrations up 14.6% in April
- 26 May 2016 14:55 New partnership launched to bring transparency to fleet insurance
- 26 May 2016 14:42 DS to lead PSA Group plug-in hybrid and EV launches
- 25 May 2016 18:25 European new car registrations up 8.9% in April
- 25 May 2016 18:04 Uber Kenya and Sidian Bank collaboration targets fleets
- 27 May 2016 14:28
Demand for new commercial vehicles in the EU increased for the 16th consecutive month in April, with a rise of 14.6% to 195,013 units.
- 26 May 2016 14:55
FleetVision has partnered with insurance specialist, FleetInsurancePlus to assist fleet clients in bringing transparency to their total cost of insurance.
- 26 May 2016 14:42
PSA Group has set out its plans for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles, with the DS Automobiles brand to spearhead a number of launches.
New Cars & Road Tests
- 10 May 2016 09:00
The small diesel this car always needed won’t blunt its company car appeal, says Alex Grant.
- 26 Apr 2016 07:00
Evoque’s 2016 makeover includes the Ingenium diesel, says John Kendall.
- 19 Apr 2016 07:00
The XC90 T8 Hybrid could prove popular with some executive fleet drivers, says John Kendall.
- 25 May 2016 18:25
New car registrations continued to rise last month, with SUVs particularly driving the growth, JATO Dynamics reports.
- 24 May 2016 07:00
Giuseppe Tommaso, director of international fleet sales and remarketing at SEAT, speaks to John Kendall on the brand's growing fleet sales.
- 19 Apr 2016 16:08
As this year’s NAFA I&E opens, experts from global fleet management specialist ARI will be on hand to offer insight on a range of topics including use of emerging technologies…