- 19 Dec 2014 15:31 Extra space at Silverstone Fleet Show going fast!
- 19 Dec 2014 15:30 EU agrees deal for safer, cleaner lorries
- 19 Dec 2014 14:40 IHS Automotive comments on outlook for foreign OEMs in Russia
- 19 Dec 2014 09:51 EU commercial vehicle market slows in November but remains up YtD
- 19 Dec 2014 09:28 European new car market set for ‘fantastic full calendar year of sales growth’
Northgate Vehicle Hire welcomes appointment of experienced operations director
Bringing extensive senior management skills to Northgate, Dylan has a great amount of experience in a variety of industries in both operational and commercials roles. Prior to his appointment with Northgate he ran the UK, Italian, French and Spanish B2B operations for Staples for over four years.
Bob Contreras, chief executive officer at Northgate Vehicle Hire, commented: ‘Dylan brings extensive senior management experience to Northgate, having worked both in the UK and overseas for Coats Viyella, Tetley Group, Filtrona Plc and Staples, so we are thrilled to have him on board.’
On his new role, Dylan commented: ‘I have been fortunate enough to work for some well respected brands over the years, and joining Northgate at this time, following the many positive changes in the business, provides me with a hugely exciting challenge. With the strong team which is in place I’m looking forward to helping Northgate build on its current market leading position.’