- 23 May 2013 09:45 Toyota named as world’s most valuable automotive brand
- 22 May 2013 13:08 Fleet Logistics spearheads European expansion with new offices in Poland
- 22 May 2013 10:12 Fleet car maintenance costs rose 7% in 2012, finds GE Capital Fleet Services
- 22 May 2013 09:47 Fleet Financial embarks on UK expansion
- 21 May 2013 08:00 BMW 520d Gran Turismo M Sport
Global system offers consistent approach to risk management
The firm says that using its system means that companies that operate, or manage, fleets across several countries can now achieve a consistent approach to risk assessing their drivers irrespective of which country they operate in.
Graham Hurdle, managing director of E-Training World, said: ‘Our online system offers a tried and tested approach to risk-assessing drivers. However, it is also flexible enough for different languages, road signs, imagery, traffic laws, and question sets to be added.
‘This means that businesses which manage or operate fleets across multiple countries can offer the same risk assessment platform to all drivers, but the assessment itself is meaningful to drivers in their country of residence.’
In addition, Mr Hurdle also explains that fleet operators can also adapt E-Training World’s online driver training system to any nation of their choice.
‘Through our e-modules, which are tailored bursts of highly focused online training, any topic can be addressed in any language. You can also add video explanations, which means if a company wanted to add a video clip explaining to drivers how to conduct vehicle checks, for example, in Polish it could do so with ease.’