- 31 Oct 2014 07:35 Zipcar launches in Madrid
- 31 Oct 2014 07:25 Updated EEA data confirms car & van makers meeting CO2 emission targets
- 31 Oct 2014 07:10 Fleet managers say regulators play important role in driving the future of the road transport industry
- 31 Oct 2014 07:00 Citroën reinforces commitment to Latin America at São Paulo Motor Show
- 29 Oct 2014 16:31 Euro 6 engines bring Ford Kuga down to 122g/km CO2
Spanish PRAISE Country Seminar puts focus on work-related road safety
Building on the first Spanish PRAISE seminars held on 14 June 2010 in Barcelona, and on 9 June in Oviedo, ETSC is organising a follow-up seminar to promote best practices of companies in specific work related-areas building on the PRAISE thematic reports.
In co-operation with the Fundación MAPFRE, the Business to Business PRAISE seminar will be held on 23 November and will look at measures to improve work-related road safety in Spain and in the EU member states.
The event will include round tables on Promoting Health and Safety at Work, plus Distraction – Good Practices in Companies and Work Sites – Good practices in Companies. There will also be keynote speeches from speakers including Elke Schneider, European Agency for Health and Safety and Deidre Sinnot, Irish Health and Safety Authority (HSA). Translation (Spanish, English) will be provided.
To register please send an email to Ilyas.Daoud@etsc.eu before 21 November.