- 22 May 2015 15:25 Audi to launch three new SUVs by 2020
- 22 May 2015 09:31 New Fiat Aegea project debuts at Istanbul Motor Show
- 20 May 2015 19:03 Avis Budget Group appoints Mark Servodidio as MD for Europe
- 20 May 2015 18:54 EU gives go-ahead for real-world emissions testing
- 20 May 2015 17:38 White Clarke Group opens new office in Stuttgart
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.