- 20 Oct 2014 17:02 Ford to develop all-new 2.0-litre diesel for cars & CVs
- 20 Oct 2014 14:54 Honda HR-V to make North American debut at LA Auto Show
- 20 Oct 2014 06:44 ETSC publishes free report on managing the road risk of van fleets
- 20 Oct 2014 06:40 IHS Automotive predicts 5.2% rise for EU new car sales following September results
- 17 Oct 2014 13:54 PSA Peugeot Citroën JV starts work on fourth plant in China
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.