- 29 Oct 2014 16:31 Euro 6 engines bring Ford Kuga down to 122g/km CO2
- 29 Oct 2014 15:29 Discovery Sport to be built at new JLR facility in Brazil
- 29 Oct 2014 15:23 Quartix announces plans to float on London’s AIM
- 29 Oct 2014 12:22 Mazda releases first official image of new CX-3
- 29 Oct 2014 12:07 Automakers lag in list of world’s 50 most innovative companies
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.