- 17 May 2013 13:34 Nissan and CarCharging form joint venture
- 17 May 2013 13:28 Hong Kong Government to use electric motorcycles on fleet
- 17 May 2013 11:16 April sees welcome rise for EU new car sales
- 16 May 2013 13:33 VW expands China capacity with new Changsha plant
- 16 May 2013 12:18 Dacia kicks off in Denmark with Lodgy launch
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.