- 24 Jul 2014 15:26 TomTom Telematics records 400,000 vehicles subscribed
- 24 Jul 2014 14:29 UK car manufacturing entering golden era, says KPMG
- 24 Jul 2014 13:12 Porsche announces 79g/km Cayenne plug-in hybrid
- 23 Jul 2014 14:45 BMW to target Europe & China with new 2 Series Active Tourer
- 23 Jul 2014 14:22 General Motors confirms Ampera will continue in Europe
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.