- 24 Apr 2014 08:11 First European Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans announced
- 24 Apr 2014 08:00 Profile: Alfa
- 23 Apr 2014 16:38 GM starts shipping kits to repair ignition defect
- 23 Apr 2014 16:04 Impact of CO2-based vehicle taxation on emissions comes under focus
- 23 Apr 2014 16:03 Opel reports highest market share in Europe since June 2011
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.