- 01 Aug 2014 14:02 EU commercial vehicle registrations up 9.3% in H1
- 01 Aug 2014 13:41 First plug-in hybrid from Audi now available to order in Europe
- 01 Aug 2014 11:21 Hyundai reveals design sketches of new i20
- 31 Jul 2014 12:58 EV sales in Europe double
- 30 Jul 2014 14:09 Fleet Logistics launches new driver app for European fleets
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.