- 06 Dec 2013 10:29 US: New research says trucks are a significant cause of severe accidents
- 06 Dec 2013 10:28 PSA’s Philippe Varin elected as new president of ACEA
- 06 Dec 2013 09:00 Volvo FL
- 06 Dec 2013 08:09 Chevrolet exit from Europe will not have significant RV impact, says EurotaxGlass’s
- 05 Dec 2013 17:15 GM pulls Chevrolet out of Europe
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.