- 17 Apr 2014 18:05 Honda to revive HR-V name for new compact crossover
- 17 Apr 2014 11:12 Land Rover concept previews future SUV technologies
- 17 Apr 2014 09:10 EU new car registrations up 10.6% in March
- 17 Apr 2014 08:00 ALD expansion continues
- 17 Apr 2014 06:00 Road Test: Renault Megane
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.