- 11 Mar 2014 06:00 Profile: Volkswagen
- 10 Mar 2014 14:38 2014 will be “true test” for leasing sector, says White Clarke Global Leasing Report
- 10 Mar 2014 13:27 European police to tighten up on seatbelt checks this week
- 10 Mar 2014 11:58 Silverstone Fleet Show 2014: New “Whisper Diesel” Astra for first drive
- 10 Mar 2014 11:55 New Audi traffic light technology could save millions of litres of fuel
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.