- 29 Jan 2015 15:54 Forthcoming VW Golf GTD Estate to offer 4.4l/100km
- 29 Jan 2015 08:06 French fleet deploys hydrogen range extended vans
- 28 Jan 2015 15:33 Common rules to enable smarter road tolls in Europe
- 28 Jan 2015 14:47 Texas-based Capital City Limousine signs up to Pantonium fleet management software
- 28 Jan 2015 14:31 Double-digit growth for European True Fleet Market for LCVs
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.