- 22 Apr 2014 16:44 Renault to invest €162m in Brazil plant
- 22 Apr 2014 16:24 Wraps come off Audi TT offroad concept
- 22 Apr 2014 14:43 New Peugeot Boxer unveiled
- 22 Apr 2014 14:02 New Fiat Ducato to offer more technology, more efficiency & more value
- 22 Apr 2014 13:34 Citroën unveils new Relay/Jumper
Chevin to boost international expansion under new appointment
Peter will be responsible for developing business relationships with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) as well as corporate customers.
He was previously the warehouse project manager for the World Food Programme, where he managed the introduction of satellite tracking, before moving to EMS Global Tracking to further extend his knowledge of tracking and telematics systems.
Ashley Sowerby, managing director at Chevin Fleet Solutions, commented: ‘His vast fleet management experience will prove an asset to both Chevin and its customers, providing a deep understanding of the challenges faced by humanitarian sector fleets.’
O’Connell will also be working with Chevin to enhance its telematics offering and integrate data with Chevin’s database.
Commenting on his new position, Peter O’Connell said: ‘Chevin is at an exciting point in its expansion and I’m extremely pleased to join the business to further develop and progress its technology offering, and work with customers to streamline their operations.’