- 27 Nov 2014 16:40 Renault UK provides fleets with option of battery ownership for Kangoo Z.E.
- 27 Nov 2014 16:40 Hyundai introduces Tucson FCEV to Canadian market with three-year lease deal
- 27 Nov 2014 12:40 EU commercial vehicle registrations up 10.8% in October
- 27 Nov 2014 12:13 BMW 3 Series plug-in hybrid prototype revealed
- 27 Nov 2014 08:00 Jeep targets premium luxury sector
Chevin to boost international expansion under new appointment
Peter will be responsible for developing business relationships with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) as well as corporate customers.
He was previously the warehouse project manager for the World Food Programme, where he managed the introduction of satellite tracking, before moving to EMS Global Tracking to further extend his knowledge of tracking and telematics systems.
Ashley Sowerby, managing director at Chevin Fleet Solutions, commented: ‘His vast fleet management experience will prove an asset to both Chevin and its customers, providing a deep understanding of the challenges faced by humanitarian sector fleets.’
O’Connell will also be working with Chevin to enhance its telematics offering and integrate data with Chevin’s database.
Commenting on his new position, Peter O’Connell said: ‘Chevin is at an exciting point in its expansion and I’m extremely pleased to join the business to further develop and progress its technology offering, and work with customers to streamline their operations.’