- 30 Jan 2015 13:55 TomTom rolls out global map updates
- 30 Jan 2015 13:36 Fraikin & Masternaut to target pan-European fleets with new commercial telematics package
- 30 Jan 2015 12:58 Two new fleet clients move to Pantonium web-based software system
- 30 Jan 2015 10:17 Kia teases e-AWD Concept for Chicago Auto Show
- 30 Jan 2015 09:20 Europcar to accelerate international expansion of low-cost InterRent brand
Chevin to boost international expansion under new appointment
Peter will be responsible for developing business relationships with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) as well as corporate customers.
He was previously the warehouse project manager for the World Food Programme, where he managed the introduction of satellite tracking, before moving to EMS Global Tracking to further extend his knowledge of tracking and telematics systems.
Ashley Sowerby, managing director at Chevin Fleet Solutions, commented: ‘His vast fleet management experience will prove an asset to both Chevin and its customers, providing a deep understanding of the challenges faced by humanitarian sector fleets.’
O’Connell will also be working with Chevin to enhance its telematics offering and integrate data with Chevin’s database.
Commenting on his new position, Peter O’Connell said: ‘Chevin is at an exciting point in its expansion and I’m extremely pleased to join the business to further develop and progress its technology offering, and work with customers to streamline their operations.’