- 31 Jul 2014 12:58 EV sales in Europe double
- 30 Jul 2014 14:09 Fleet Logistics launches new driver app for European fleets
- 30 Jul 2014 14:04 Opel Romania wins huge school bus order for Movano
- 30 Jul 2014 13:57 Alphabet drives international expansion of AlphaCity corporate car sharing solution
- 30 Jul 2014 13:17 Nigel Stead joins APD board
Hyundai outlines global strategy at 2011 Fleet Festival
Over 800 fleet customers from 18 countries participated in the 2011 Fleet Festival event, which took place between 19 September and 7 October.
Attendees were able to hear presentations updating them about Hyundai Global and European operations and strategy and also overviewing the firm’s fleet proposition and its latest achievements, including the expansion of the Fleet Business Centre network.
Customers were also offered test drives of the all-new i40 and were treated to a static preview of the new-generation i30, which represents a further evolution of the Hyundai “fluidic sculpture” form language and displays the company’s distinctive design DNA.
The2011 Fleet Festival forms part of an ongoing series of events held by the carmaker to help keep the fleet industry updated with its work – former examples of the team’s innovative and exclusive approach include VIP trips for fleet decision-makers to the football World Cup and a product-evaluation clinic in Korea.