- 27 Apr 2015 16:03 Volvo Group replaces CEO with Scania contemporary
- 27 Apr 2015 15:14 Road Safety Report suggests rate of EU accident reductions slowing down
- 27 Apr 2015 14:48 Bouygues Construction signs up for 100% French fleet of company cars
- 27 Apr 2015 14:35 Silverstone Fleet Show is ‘most complete show ever’
- 27 Apr 2015 14:32 Booming demand for global refrigerated transport could pose eco disaster
Hyundai outlines global strategy at 2011 Fleet Festival
Over 800 fleet customers from 18 countries participated in the 2011 Fleet Festival event, which took place between 19 September and 7 October.
Attendees were able to hear presentations updating them about Hyundai Global and European operations and strategy and also overviewing the firm’s fleet proposition and its latest achievements, including the expansion of the Fleet Business Centre network.
Customers were also offered test drives of the all-new i40 and were treated to a static preview of the new-generation i30, which represents a further evolution of the Hyundai “fluidic sculpture” form language and displays the company’s distinctive design DNA.
The2011 Fleet Festival forms part of an ongoing series of events held by the carmaker to help keep the fleet industry updated with its work – former examples of the team’s innovative and exclusive approach include VIP trips for fleet decision-makers to the football World Cup and a product-evaluation clinic in Korea.