- 31 Oct 2014 07:35 Zipcar launches in Madrid
- 31 Oct 2014 07:25 Updated EEA data confirms car & van makers meeting CO2 emission targets
- 31 Oct 2014 07:10 Fleet managers say regulators play important role in driving the future of the road transport industry
- 31 Oct 2014 07:00 Citroën reinforces commitment to Latin America at São Paulo Motor Show
- 29 Oct 2014 16:31 Euro 6 engines bring Ford Kuga down to 122g/km CO2
Hyundai outlines global strategy at 2011 Fleet Festival
Over 800 fleet customers from 18 countries participated in the 2011 Fleet Festival event, which took place between 19 September and 7 October.
Attendees were able to hear presentations updating them about Hyundai Global and European operations and strategy and also overviewing the firm’s fleet proposition and its latest achievements, including the expansion of the Fleet Business Centre network.
Customers were also offered test drives of the all-new i40 and were treated to a static preview of the new-generation i30, which represents a further evolution of the Hyundai “fluidic sculpture” form language and displays the company’s distinctive design DNA.
The2011 Fleet Festival forms part of an ongoing series of events held by the carmaker to help keep the fleet industry updated with its work – former examples of the team’s innovative and exclusive approach include VIP trips for fleet decision-makers to the football World Cup and a product-evaluation clinic in Korea.