- 24 Oct 2014 11:21 Mazda2 production gets underway at new Mexico plant
- 24 Oct 2014 10:53 Euro NCAP appoints Andrew Miller as new chairman
- 24 Oct 2014 10:24 Telogis & Isuzu sign OEM telematics deal
- 23 Oct 2014 15:24 Fleet Logistics adds new features to new driver app
- 23 Oct 2014 13:05 Australia’s NRSPP puts focus on road risk management for Safe Work Australia Month
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.