- 17 May 2013 13:34 Nissan and CarCharging form joint venture
- 17 May 2013 13:28 Hong Kong Government to use electric motorcycles on fleet
- 17 May 2013 11:16 April sees welcome rise for EU new car sales
- 16 May 2013 13:33 VW expands China capacity with new Changsha plant
- 16 May 2013 12:18 Dacia kicks off in Denmark with Lodgy launch
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.