- 22 May 2015 15:25 Audi to launch three new SUVs by 2020
- 22 May 2015 09:31 New Fiat Aegea project debuts at Istanbul Motor Show
- 20 May 2015 19:03 Avis Budget Group appoints Mark Servodidio as MD for Europe
- 20 May 2015 18:54 EU gives go-ahead for real-world emissions testing
- 20 May 2015 17:38 White Clarke Group opens new office in Stuttgart
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.