- 21 Nov 2014 13:27 Westchester in the US signs up to fuel & emissions standards for fleet vehicles
- 21 Nov 2014 10:55 222,222nd new Mercedes Sprinter delivered to Dallmayr
- 20 Nov 2014 15:42 Opel/Vauxhall to produce new SUV at Rüsselsheim
- 20 Nov 2014 14:52 Growth in European new car sales continues in October, reports JATO
- 20 Nov 2014 14:40 Lexus points to possible RC convertible with LF-C2 concept
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.