- 19 Dec 2014 15:31 Extra space at Silverstone Fleet Show going fast!
- 19 Dec 2014 15:30 EU agrees deal for safer, cleaner lorries
- 19 Dec 2014 14:40 IHS Automotive comments on outlook for foreign OEMs in Russia
- 19 Dec 2014 09:51 EU commercial vehicle market slows in November but remains up YtD
- 19 Dec 2014 09:28 European new car market set for ‘fantastic full calendar year of sales growth’
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.