- 31 Oct 2014 07:35 Zipcar launches in Madrid
- 31 Oct 2014 07:25 Updated EEA data confirms car & van makers meeting CO2 emission targets
- 31 Oct 2014 07:10 Fleet managers say regulators play important role in driving the future of the road transport industry
- 31 Oct 2014 07:00 Citroën reinforces commitment to Latin America at São Paulo Motor Show
- 29 Oct 2014 16:31 Euro 6 engines bring Ford Kuga down to 122g/km CO2
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.