- 22 Aug 2014 09:24 ETSC to run European Conference on Work-Related Road Safety in October
- 22 Aug 2014 08:11 Raoul Van der Meeren appointed as new chief risk officer at Alphabet
- 22 Aug 2014 08:00 Brazil’s lessors need more scoring opportunities
- 22 Aug 2014 07:51 Prototype Saab electric vehicle shown in Sweden
- 21 Aug 2014 15:03 Uplift in UK car production suggests healthier business climate, says KPMG
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.