- 07 Mar 2014 10:40 Silverstone Fleet Show 2014: Leading-edge fleet crash data recorder to debut
- 07 Mar 2014 10:29 Hudson Kapel Remarketing to invest six-figure sum in developments
- 06 Mar 2014 11:30 Silverstone Fleet Show 2014: UK premiere and first drives galore
- 05 Mar 2014 16:45 Geneva Motor Show Highlights
- 05 Mar 2014 12:02 Geneva Motor Show: MINI hints at conventional rear doors for next Clubman
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.