- 23 Apr 2014 14:14 Volvo Cars forecasts record sales of over 80,000 cars in China in 2014
- 23 Apr 2014 14:13 TomTom Telematics reports 38% growth in fleet take-up
- 23 Apr 2014 14:11 Garda to crack down on drivers using mobiles in Ireland
- 23 Apr 2014 14:10 Volvo S60L Petrol Plug-in Hybrid makes debut at Beijing
- 23 Apr 2014 13:58 Tesla and Sixt to lease Model S in Switzerland
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.