- 12 Dec 2013 08:00 Have no car, will travel
- 11 Dec 2013 15:57 ALD launches corporate car sharing fleet in Spain
- 11 Dec 2013 14:37 General Motors to close Australian factories in 2017
- 11 Dec 2013 13:57 Global light vehicle market accelerates to new record
- 11 Dec 2013 13:48 Market for automotive finance and leasing soars in Russia
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.