- 27 Nov 2014 16:40 Renault UK provides fleets with option of battery ownership for Kangoo Z.E.
- 27 Nov 2014 16:40 Hyundai introduces Tucson FCEV to Canadian market with three-year lease deal
- 27 Nov 2014 12:40 EU commercial vehicle registrations up 10.8% in October
- 27 Nov 2014 12:13 BMW 3 Series plug-in hybrid prototype revealed
- 27 Nov 2014 08:00 Jeep targets premium luxury sector
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.