- 17 Apr 2014 18:05 Honda to revive HR-V name for new compact crossover
- 17 Apr 2014 11:12 Land Rover concept previews future SUV technologies
- 17 Apr 2014 09:10 EU new car registrations up 10.6% in March
- 17 Apr 2014 08:00 ALD expansion continues
- 17 Apr 2014 06:00 Road Test: Renault Megane
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.