- 26 Feb 2015 14:24 EU commercial vehicle market returns to growth
- 26 Feb 2015 10:12 Geneva launches reflect shift to SUVs and crossovers in Europe, says IHS
- 25 Feb 2015 16:59 Fleetmatics expands into France with acquisition of Ornicar
- 25 Feb 2015 16:27 New Jeep Renegade 170PS Multiair 2 to be star of stand at Geneva
- 25 Feb 2015 15:59 Prologue Avant concept previews next generation of Audi estates
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.