- 30 Jan 2015 10:17 Kia teases e-AWD Concept for Chicago Auto Show
- 30 Jan 2015 09:20 Europcar to accelerate international expansion of low-cost InterRent brand
- 29 Jan 2015 15:54 Forthcoming VW Golf GTD Estate to offer 4.4l/100km
- 29 Jan 2015 08:06 French fleet deploys hydrogen range extended vans
- 28 Jan 2015 15:33 Common rules to enable smarter road tolls in Europe
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.