- 01 Apr 2015 14:44 Thomas A Schmid promoted from vice president sales & fleet to COO role at Hyundai
- 01 Apr 2015 11:50 Enterprise Rent-A-Car acquires UK's City Car Club
- 01 Apr 2015 11:27 Richard Harrison returns to SEAT UK as director
- 01 Apr 2015 09:00 First Drive: Suzuki Celerio
- 31 Mar 2015 17:21 New, streamlined fleet software system to be launched by Chevin at Silverstone Fleet Show
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.