- 15 Sep 2014 08:26 Fleets still placing firm emphasis on supplier quality, find latest CVO Barometer
- 12 Sep 2014 17:23 Nissan begins sales of first electric car in China
- 12 Sep 2014 14:28 Truck safety operation uncovers illegal immigration & human trafficking offences
- 12 Sep 2014 13:37 Refreshed Mercedes B-Class line-up includes electric model
- 12 Sep 2014 13:35 Light vehicle sales remain mixed on regional level, says LMCA
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.