- 28 Jul 2014 08:36 EEI white paper sets out benefits of EVs for utilities fleets
- 24 Jul 2014 15:26 TomTom Telematics records 400,000 vehicles subscribed
- 24 Jul 2014 14:29 UK car manufacturing entering golden era, says KPMG
- 24 Jul 2014 13:12 Porsche announces 79g/km Cayenne plug-in hybrid
- 23 Jul 2014 14:45 BMW to target Europe & China with new 2 Series Active Tourer
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.