- 01 Oct 2014 21:35 Citroen unveils C3-XR SUV for China
- 01 Oct 2014 21:24 Mazda takes over operations in South Africa
- 01 Oct 2014 21:14 NAFA marks important milestone for Sustainable Fleet Standard Program
- 01 Oct 2014 17:12 Skoda unveils Fabia Combi
- 01 Oct 2014 17:08 GM outlines strategic plan to help drive profit margins
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.