- 26 May 2015 12:53 Skoda takes wraps off new Superb Combi
- 26 May 2015 12:28 Ford starts public testing of London GoDrive car sharing scheme
- 26 May 2015 12:06 UK's used commercial vehicles seeing increased demand from overseas buyers
- 26 May 2015 11:43 New real-world emissions tests to bring “marked reduction” in NOx emissions
- 26 May 2015 11:35 Audi fast-tracks connectivity in China with Baidu & Huawei agreements
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.