- 21 Oct 2014 10:19 CHP Consulting publishes 2014 white paper on lease accounting reform
- 21 Oct 2014 06:00 The future of urban mobility
- 21 Oct 2014 06:00 Road Test: Volkswagen Golf Sportsvan
- 21 Oct 2014 06:00 Spotlight: VW Passat
- 20 Oct 2014 17:02 Ford to develop all-new 2.0-litre diesel for cars & CVs
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.