- 24 Apr 2014 08:00 Profile: Alfa
- 23 Apr 2014 16:38 GM starts shipping kits to repair ignition defect
- 23 Apr 2014 16:04 Impact of CO2-based vehicle taxation on emissions comes under focus
- 23 Apr 2014 16:03 Opel reports highest market share in Europe since June 2011
- 23 Apr 2014 15:50 Hyundai shows ix25 concept at Beijing
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.