- 21 Nov 2014 13:27 Westchester in the US signs up to fuel & emissions standards for fleet vehicles
- 21 Nov 2014 10:55 222,222nd new Mercedes Sprinter delivered to Dallmayr
- 20 Nov 2014 15:42 Opel/Vauxhall to produce new SUV at Rüsselsheim
- 20 Nov 2014 14:52 Growth in European new car sales continues in October, reports JATO
- 20 Nov 2014 14:40 Lexus points to possible RC convertible with LF-C2 concept
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.