- 24 Apr 2015 10:18 New asset management software launched by Bulb Software
- 22 Apr 2015 16:31 PSA Peugeot Citroën & IBM deepen partnership on connected cars
- 22 Apr 2015 16:24 Latest Euro NCAP results revealed
- 22 Apr 2015 14:21 Lexus reveals 2016 ES at Shanghai
- 22 Apr 2015 14:10 Audi produces first batch of e-diesel from water & CO2
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.