- 22 Oct 2014 17:06 Toyota vehicle production in Europe passes 9m mark
- 22 Oct 2014 15:56 Trimble launches new cloud platform for field service management
- 22 Oct 2014 15:50 China passenger car market still offers significant growth, says IHS Automotive
- 22 Oct 2014 15:41 ASEAN sales recover in September, reports LMCA
- 22 Oct 2014 14:45 EU sends statement of objections to Honeywell & DuPont on coolant
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.