- 29 Oct 2014 16:31 Euro 6 engines bring Ford Kuga down to 122g/km CO2
- 29 Oct 2014 15:29 Discovery Sport to be built at new JLR facility in Brazil
- 29 Oct 2014 15:23 Quartix announces plans to float on London’s AIM
- 29 Oct 2014 12:22 Mazda releases first official image of new CX-3
- 29 Oct 2014 12:07 Automakers lag in list of world’s 50 most innovative companies
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.