- 27 Mar 2015 17:09 German government agrees on changes to passenger car tolls
- 27 Mar 2015 15:22 Mercedes-Benz vans to launch midsize pickup
- 27 Mar 2015 12:40 Stanley Black & Decker appoints Fleet Logistics to professionalise European fleet
- 27 Mar 2015 12:15 Germany & France achieve record true fleet volumes in February
- 27 Mar 2015 11:32 EU CV registrations up 8.3% in February
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.