- 05 Mar 2015 18:15 TomTom & Fiat/Chrysler extend global partnership to Latin America
- 05 Mar 2015 12:39 Ford Telematics adds new services for global commercial vehicle customers
- 05 Mar 2015 12:33 Hyundai launches Blue Link smartwatch app
- 05 Mar 2015 11:24 UK fleet buyers play key role in 12% rise in new car registrations
- 05 Mar 2015 11:17 Fleets given ‘stop the crash’ demonstrations at Silverstone Fleet Show
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.