- 01 Sep 2014 12:57 Car hacking comes under focus in NAFA’s FLEETSolutions magazine
- 28 Aug 2014 19:26 Silver service
- 28 Aug 2014 11:14 Kia signs US $1Billion agreement to build new manufacturing plant in Mexico
- 28 Aug 2014 10:43 UEFA Champions League selects 100% electric vehicles as official transport
- 27 Aug 2014 17:04 Suzuki to unveil all-new Vitara at the Paris Motor Show
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.