- 30 Jan 2015 13:55 TomTom rolls out global map updates
- 30 Jan 2015 13:36 Fraikin & Masternaut to target pan-European fleets with new commercial telematics package
- 30 Jan 2015 12:58 Two new fleet clients move to Pantonium web-based software system
- 30 Jan 2015 10:17 Kia teases e-AWD Concept for Chicago Auto Show
- 30 Jan 2015 09:20 Europcar to accelerate international expansion of low-cost InterRent brand
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.