- 24 Jul 2014 15:26 TomTom Telematics records 400,000 vehicles subscribed
- 24 Jul 2014 14:29 UK car manufacturing entering golden era, says KPMG
- 24 Jul 2014 13:12 Porsche announces 79g/km Cayenne plug-in hybrid
- 23 Jul 2014 14:45 BMW to target Europe & China with new 2 Series Active Tourer
- 23 Jul 2014 14:22 General Motors confirms Ampera will continue in Europe
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.