- 27 Nov 2014 16:40 Renault UK provides fleets with option of battery ownership for Kangoo Z.E.
- 27 Nov 2014 16:40 Hyundai introduces Tucson FCEV to Canadian market with three-year lease deal
- 27 Nov 2014 12:40 EU commercial vehicle registrations up 10.8% in October
- 27 Nov 2014 12:13 BMW 3 Series plug-in hybrid prototype revealed
- 27 Nov 2014 08:00 Jeep targets premium luxury sector
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.