- 19 Sep 2014 11:12 EU-funded technology to boost electric car range
- 19 Sep 2014 10:30 Fiat & Mitsubishi Motors Corporation team up for mid-size pick-up truck
- 19 Sep 2014 10:08 Infiniti opens new automotive design facility in London
- 19 Sep 2014 09:31 Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles at the IAA 2014
- 19 Sep 2014 09:05 Fiat Doblò to make world premiere at Hanover
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.