- 24 Apr 2014 08:11 First European Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans announced
- 24 Apr 2014 08:00 Profile: Alfa
- 23 Apr 2014 16:38 GM starts shipping kits to repair ignition defect
- 23 Apr 2014 16:04 Impact of CO2-based vehicle taxation on emissions comes under focus
- 23 Apr 2014 16:03 Opel reports highest market share in Europe since June 2011
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.