- 27 May 2015 12:39 EU commercial vehicle registrations up 12.2% in April
- 27 May 2015 12:19 Facelifted Volkswagen Tiguan gains new, lower-CO2 engines
- 27 May 2015 11:51 VW expands Chinese production with new Changsha plant
- 27 May 2015 11:39 ICC partners with Novatel Wireless for new EMEA telematics solution
- 27 May 2015 11:30 Road deaths fall 42% in IRTAD countries but disparities remain
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.