- 30 Sep 2014 13:50 IHS comments on French market outlook in advanced of Paris Motor Show
- 30 Sep 2014 13:42 Russia’s GAZ Group starts production of GAZelle NEXT in Turkey
- 30 Sep 2014 13:30 GE Capital Fleet Services to target oil & gas fleets with new appointment
- 30 Sep 2014 13:00 Kia to showcase diesel-electric Optima T-Hybrid at Paris
- 30 Sep 2014 06:00 Road Test: Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.