- 22 May 2013 13:08 Fleet Logistics spearheads European expansion with new offices in Poland
- 22 May 2013 10:12 Fleet car maintenance costs rose 7% in 2012, finds GE Capital Fleet Services
- 22 May 2013 09:47 Fleet Financial embarks on UK expansion
- 21 May 2013 08:00 BMW 520d Gran Turismo M Sport
- 20 May 2013 14:42 500,000 & growing - Alphabet's view on fleet development
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.