- 17 Apr 2014 18:05 Honda to revive HR-V name for new compact crossover
- 17 Apr 2014 11:12 Land Rover concept previews future SUV technologies
- 17 Apr 2014 09:10 EU new car registrations up 10.6% in March
- 17 Apr 2014 08:00 ALD expansion continues
- 17 Apr 2014 06:00 Road Test: Renault Megane
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.