- 20 Oct 2014 17:02 Ford to develop all-new 2.0-litre diesel for cars & CVs
- 20 Oct 2014 14:54 Honda HR-V to make North American debut at LA Auto Show
- 20 Oct 2014 06:44 ETSC publishes free report on managing the road risk of van fleets
- 20 Oct 2014 06:40 IHS Automotive predicts 5.2% rise for EU new car sales following September results
- 17 Oct 2014 13:54 PSA Peugeot Citroën JV starts work on fourth plant in China
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.