- 27 Nov 2014 12:40 EU commercial vehicle registrations up 10.8% in October
- 27 Nov 2014 12:13 BMW 3 Series plug-in hybrid prototype revealed
- 27 Nov 2014 08:00 Jeep targets premium luxury sector
- 27 Nov 2014 07:00 Road Test: Nissan Pulsar
- 26 Nov 2014 17:11 Toyota & Lexus reveal new safety technologies
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.