- 07 Mar 2014 10:40 Silverstone Fleet Show 2014: Leading-edge fleet crash data recorder to debut
- 07 Mar 2014 10:29 Hudson Kapel Remarketing to invest six-figure sum in developments
- 06 Mar 2014 11:30 Silverstone Fleet Show 2014: UK premiere and first drives galore
- 05 Mar 2014 16:45 Geneva Motor Show Highlights
- 05 Mar 2014 12:02 Geneva Motor Show: MINI hints at conventional rear doors for next Clubman
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.