- 11 Dec 2013 15:57 ALD launches corporate car sharing fleet in Spain
- 11 Dec 2013 14:37 General Motors to close Australian factories in 2017
- 11 Dec 2013 13:57 Global light vehicle market accelerates to new record
- 11 Dec 2013 13:48 Market for automotive finance and leasing soars in Russia
- 11 Dec 2013 12:55 European firms seeking driver & order services for fleet management systems, finds Frost & Sullivan
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.