- 01 Sep 2014 12:57 Car hacking comes under focus in NAFA’s FLEETSolutions magazine
- 28 Aug 2014 19:26 Silver service
- 28 Aug 2014 11:14 Kia signs US $1Billion agreement to build new manufacturing plant in Mexico
- 28 Aug 2014 10:43 UEFA Champions League selects 100% electric vehicles as official transport
- 27 Aug 2014 17:04 Suzuki to unveil all-new Vitara at the Paris Motor Show
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.