- 30 Mar 2015 07:47 Fleet Logistics to hold European roundtable on fleet safety & acquisition
- 27 Mar 2015 17:09 German government agrees on changes to passenger car tolls
- 27 Mar 2015 15:22 Mercedes-Benz vans to launch midsize pickup
- 27 Mar 2015 12:40 Stanley Black & Decker appoints Fleet Logistics to professionalise European fleet
- 27 Mar 2015 12:15 Germany & France achieve record true fleet volumes in February
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.