- 21 Aug 2014 15:03 Uplift in UK car production sugggests healthier business climate, says KPMG
- 21 Aug 2014 10:50 Volvo begins testing at world’s first full-scale proving ground in Sweden
- 21 Aug 2014 09:47 Volkswagen Financial Services Australia goes live with Sofico software in record-breaking time
- 21 Aug 2014 08:00 Used car sales boom
- 20 Aug 2014 17:27 Volvo unveils first gas-powered truck for Europe
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.