- 24 Jul 2014 15:26 TomTom Telematics records 400,000 vehicles subscribed
- 24 Jul 2014 14:29 UK car manufacturing entering golden era, says KPMG
- 24 Jul 2014 13:12 Porsche announces 79g/km Cayenne plug-in hybrid
- 23 Jul 2014 14:45 BMW to target Europe & China with new 2 Series Active Tourer
- 23 Jul 2014 14:22 General Motors confirms Ampera will continue in Europe
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.