- 19 Sep 2014 11:12 EU-funded technology to boost electric car range
- 19 Sep 2014 10:30 Fiat & Mitsubishi Motors Corporation team up for mid-size pick-up truck
- 19 Sep 2014 10:08 Infiniti opens new automotive design facility in London
- 19 Sep 2014 09:31 Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles at the IAA 2014
- 19 Sep 2014 09:05 Fiat Doblò to make world premiere at Hanover
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.