- 17 Apr 2015 10:37 Discussions regarding ownership of LeasePlan Corporation terminated
- 16 Apr 2015 21:09 Audi Prologue concept shown in allroad spec
- 16 Apr 2015 13:01 Toyota North America gears up for growth
- 16 Apr 2015 11:07 Stunning line-up of test drives at Silverstone Fleet Show
- 16 Apr 2015 09:23 Volkswagen unveils T6
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.