- 26 Feb 2015 14:24 EU commercial vehicle market returns to growth
- 26 Feb 2015 10:12 Geneva launches reflect shift to SUVs and crossovers in Europe, says IHS
- 25 Feb 2015 16:59 Fleetmatics expands into France with acquisition of Ornicar
- 25 Feb 2015 16:27 New Jeep Renegade 170PS Multiair 2 to be star of stand at Geneva
- 25 Feb 2015 15:59 Prologue Avant concept previews next generation of Audi estates
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.