- 29 Jul 2014 13:46 New technology and lower running costs for new Vito
- 29 Jul 2014 13:42 Kia shows first images of new Sorento SUV
- 28 Jul 2014 16:48 Over half of UK drivers would not buy a driverless car
- 28 Jul 2014 16:42 Tesla delivers first electric cars in Asia
- 28 Jul 2014 16:36 Audi begins driverless car test in Florida
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.