- 20 May 2013 10:01 Sales up at VW, Peugeot, Renault & Audi despite continued European downturn, says JATO
- 17 May 2013 13:34 Nissan and CarCharging form joint venture
- 17 May 2013 13:28 Hong Kong Government to use electric motorcycles on fleet
- 17 May 2013 11:16 April sees welcome rise for EU new car sales
- 16 May 2013 13:33 VW expands China capacity with new Changsha plant
Kia performs strongly both in Europe and overseas during March
In Europe, Kia sales were up 19.3% on last March to 54,106 units, however, consumers appeared more reluctant to buy in the automakers home country of Japan as sales fell by 8.8% to 42,050 unit sales.
Sales in North America rose by 29.4% to 64,133 units - the first time in the company's history that the 50,000 sales mark has been exceeded in any sales month and is also the 19th consecutive monthly sales figure record.
Figures in Central and Southern America, Caribbean, parts of Asia excluding China and Korea, the Middle East and Africa totalled 44,522 unit sales - an 8% increase on March last year.