- 21 May 2013 08:00 BMW 520d Gran Turismo M Sport
- 20 May 2013 14:42 500,000 & growing - Alphabet's view on fleet development
- 20 May 2013 14:20 New lease accounting proposals may hinder much-needed EU economic growth
- 20 May 2013 14:07 Business Lease announces new board members
- 20 May 2013 10:01 Sales up at VW, Peugeot, Renault & Audi despite continued European downturn, says JATO
Chrysler's launches Ypsilon Black&Red arrives in UK showrooms this month
Called Black&Red, this latest edition is designed to attract new and different customers to the model range and also to the Chrysler brand, which has just been relaunched in the UK.
Appealing to a broader audience, new Black&Red not only looks stunning, but is packed with new features that focus on style, technology and value for money.
'We’re delighted to be launching this new addition to the popular Ypsilon line-up,' said Nigel Land, brand director, Jeep Chrysler UK. 'With additional equipment worth more than £3000 packed into a car that starts from just £12,750, we believe Black&Red will become a valuable member of the Ypsilon family.'
Available with a choice of three engines – 0.9-litre TwinAir and 1.2-litre petrol, and 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel – new Black&Red receives a raft of standard interior features including black and red fabric seat upholstery, dashboard and door linings, air conditioning, Blue&Me Bluetooth, and a 360-degree hi-fi system.
Outside, the car gets black and red bi-colour paint, 16-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels, fog lamps, black glass and body-coloured side skirts, all as standard.
And to make the new car even more desirable, Chrysler is offering a zero deposit, £199 per month finance deal on the 1.2-litre version (£219 0.9-litre TwinAir, £239 1.3-litre).