- 17 May 2013 13:34 Nissan and CarCharging form joint venture
- 17 May 2013 13:28 Hong Kong Government to use electric motorcycles on fleet
- 17 May 2013 11:16 April sees welcome rise for EU new car sales
- 16 May 2013 13:33 VW expands China capacity with new Changsha plant
- 16 May 2013 12:18 Dacia kicks off in Denmark with Lodgy launch
EV charging receives funding to support New York charging infrastructure
Powered by the ChargePoint Network, the CarCharging EV charging stations will be installed in multi-residential buildings and monthly parking garages.
‘The deployment of our EV charging services throughout New York City is a continuation of our efforts to extend our reach to support growing sales of electric vehicles and increased consumer demand for EV charging services,’ said Michael D. Farkas, chief executive officer of CarCharging. ‘Thanks in part to NYSERDA's funding, CarCharging is proud to help the state expand its EV infrastructure,’ he added.