- 17 May 2013 13:34 Nissan and CarCharging form joint venture
- 17 May 2013 13:28 Hong Kong Government to use electric motorcycles on fleet
- 17 May 2013 11:16 April sees welcome rise for EU new car sales
- 16 May 2013 13:33 VW expands China capacity with new Changsha plant
- 16 May 2013 12:18 Dacia kicks off in Denmark with Lodgy launch
Renault-Nissan alliance agree to supply 15,00 vehicles to Danone
Danone selected the Renault-Nissan Alliance for its wide product lineup, its experienced fleet sales and services organization and its global sales footprint, which matches that of Danone.
Danone fleet managers can select vehicles from four brands under the Renault-Nissan Alliance: Renault, Dacia, Nissan and Infiniti. The product range stretches from passenger cars in the A to the E segment and commercial vehicles, including electric models. The highest volumes will be in Russia, Mexico and France.
The contract will last until 2017.