- 17 May 2013 13:34 Nissan and CarCharging form joint venture
- 17 May 2013 13:28 Hong Kong Government to use electric motorcycles on fleet
- 17 May 2013 11:16 April sees welcome rise for EU new car sales
- 16 May 2013 13:33 VW expands China capacity with new Changsha plant
- 16 May 2013 12:18 Dacia kicks off in Denmark with Lodgy launch
Nissan appoints senior executive to Infiniti brand
De Nysschen, currently president of Audi of America, will report to Andy Palmer, Nissan Motor Company executive vice president, product planning, business strategy, marketing communications and responsible for the Infiniti division. De Nysschen will be located at Infiniti’s new global headquarters in Hong Kong, which officially opened on 22 May 2012.
'We have exciting and ambitious plans for improving the Infiniti brand including introducing new models in all markets where premium customer demand exists,' said Palmer. 'Johan is a highly successful global luxury automotive executive and his leadership of Infiniti will be a key factor in realising the potential of the Infiniti brand,' he added.