- 23 May 2013 14:11 SEAT boosts presence in Mexico with Leon launch
- 23 May 2013 09:45 Toyota named as world’s most valuable automotive brand
- 22 May 2013 13:08 Fleet Logistics spearheads European expansion with new offices in Poland
- 22 May 2013 10:12 Fleet car maintenance costs rose 7% in 2012, finds GE Capital Fleet Services
- 22 May 2013 09:47 Fleet Financial embarks on UK expansion
LeasePlan USA recognised as top place to work by NABR
The award honors companies that are focused on offering quality human resources initiatives. An independent research firm evaluates each company’s entry based on key measures in various categories. They include Compensation, Benefits and Employee Solutions; Employee Enrichment, Engagement and Retention; Employee Education and Development; Recruitment, Selection and Orientation; Employee Achievement and Recognition; Communication and Shared Vision; Diversity and Inclusion; Work-Life Balance; Community Initiatives and Strategic Company Performance.
'LeasePlan is proud of our commitment to each and every one of our employees. They are the reason for LeasePlan’s success. By living our values – passion, expertise, respect, commitment – on a daily basis, our employees deliver the high-touch, premium service that positively impacts our client satisfaction and loyalty scores,' said Mary Christy, senior vice president, human resources.
These select companies were honored by the NABR on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at the Atlanta Marriott Century Center. Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed joined the celebration and welcomed the winners at the awards ceremony.