- 18 Dec 2014 13:48 Business Lease Group’s Philip Aarsman moves to new Romanian business
- 17 Dec 2014 16:01 Used values & diesel share to remain stable, reports EurotaxGlass’s
- 17 Dec 2014 15:54 Enterprise comments on plans for National and Alamo brands
- 17 Dec 2014 14:39 Government tax schemes have considerable impact on EV uptake, finds new research
- 17 Dec 2014 14:25 Belgian NGOs call on government to end favourable treatment of company cars
Hyundai announces "Team Hyundai" prior to UEFA EURO 2012
Iker Casillas (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Giuseppe Rossi (Italy), Karim Benzema (France) and Daniel Sturridge (England) will fulfil their roles as ambassadors through a series of marketing activities as part of Hyundai’s promotions and campaigns for UEFA EURO 2012.
Allan Rushforth, senior vice president and chief operating officer of Hyundai Motor Europe commented: 'The five ambassadors will be rivals on the field during the upcoming UEFA EURO 2012™, but they are united by their passion for football and it’s a great pleasure to bring them together as Team Hyundai. Their determination and talent sets them apart on the field, and every Team Hyundai player has the potential to be a game-changer during this year’s tournament.'
Team Hyundai will be a constant reminder to fans of the excitement, dynamism and passion that football inspires. Each of the Team Hyundai members has made it to the top through determination and continuous improvement, corresponding closely with Hyundai’s achievements in the European car market.
Further to the Team Hyundai announcement, Hyundai will also launch a new charitable initiative, with the company once again supporting young people and players to realise their ambitions to become game-changers of the future.
Football fans and followers of Hyundai will be invited to participate in the initiative, reflecting Hyundai’s commitment to always engaging in a way that reflects the spirit of the game – through openness and inclusion.