- 31 Oct 2014 07:35 Zipcar launches in Madrid
- 31 Oct 2014 07:25 Updated EEA data confirms car & van makers meeting CO2 emission targets
- 31 Oct 2014 07:10 Fleet managers say regulators play important role in driving the future of the road transport industry
- 31 Oct 2014 07:00 Citroën reinforces commitment to Latin America at São Paulo Motor Show
- 29 Oct 2014 16:31 Euro 6 engines bring Ford Kuga down to 122g/km CO2
Hyundai announces "Team Hyundai" prior to UEFA EURO 2012
Iker Casillas (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Giuseppe Rossi (Italy), Karim Benzema (France) and Daniel Sturridge (England) will fulfil their roles as ambassadors through a series of marketing activities as part of Hyundai’s promotions and campaigns for UEFA EURO 2012.
Allan Rushforth, senior vice president and chief operating officer of Hyundai Motor Europe commented: 'The five ambassadors will be rivals on the field during the upcoming UEFA EURO 2012™, but they are united by their passion for football and it’s a great pleasure to bring them together as Team Hyundai. Their determination and talent sets them apart on the field, and every Team Hyundai player has the potential to be a game-changer during this year’s tournament.'
Team Hyundai will be a constant reminder to fans of the excitement, dynamism and passion that football inspires. Each of the Team Hyundai members has made it to the top through determination and continuous improvement, corresponding closely with Hyundai’s achievements in the European car market.
Further to the Team Hyundai announcement, Hyundai will also launch a new charitable initiative, with the company once again supporting young people and players to realise their ambitions to become game-changers of the future.
Football fans and followers of Hyundai will be invited to participate in the initiative, reflecting Hyundai’s commitment to always engaging in a way that reflects the spirit of the game – through openness and inclusion.