- 27 May 2015 12:19 Facelifted Volkswagen Tiguan gains new, lower-CO2 engines
- 27 May 2015 11:51 VW expands Chinese production with new Changsha plant
- 27 May 2015 11:39 ICC partners with Novatel Wireless for new EMEA telematics solution
- 27 May 2015 11:30 Road deaths fall 42% in IRTAD countries but disparities remain
- 27 May 2015 10:49 FTA publishes annual European Road Transport Guide
Hyundai announces "Team Hyundai" prior to UEFA EURO 2012
Iker Casillas (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Giuseppe Rossi (Italy), Karim Benzema (France) and Daniel Sturridge (England) will fulfil their roles as ambassadors through a series of marketing activities as part of Hyundai’s promotions and campaigns for UEFA EURO 2012.
Allan Rushforth, senior vice president and chief operating officer of Hyundai Motor Europe commented: 'The five ambassadors will be rivals on the field during the upcoming UEFA EURO 2012™, but they are united by their passion for football and it’s a great pleasure to bring them together as Team Hyundai. Their determination and talent sets them apart on the field, and every Team Hyundai player has the potential to be a game-changer during this year’s tournament.'
Team Hyundai will be a constant reminder to fans of the excitement, dynamism and passion that football inspires. Each of the Team Hyundai members has made it to the top through determination and continuous improvement, corresponding closely with Hyundai’s achievements in the European car market.
Further to the Team Hyundai announcement, Hyundai will also launch a new charitable initiative, with the company once again supporting young people and players to realise their ambitions to become game-changers of the future.
Football fans and followers of Hyundai will be invited to participate in the initiative, reflecting Hyundai’s commitment to always engaging in a way that reflects the spirit of the game – through openness and inclusion.