- 22 May 2013 13:08 Fleet Logistics spearheads European expansion with new offices in Poland
- 22 May 2013 10:12 Fleet car maintenance costs rose 7% in 2012, finds GE Capital Fleet Services
- 22 May 2013 09:47 Fleet Financial embarks on UK expansion
- 21 May 2013 08:00 BMW 520d Gran Turismo M Sport
- 20 May 2013 14:42 500,000 & growing - Alphabet's view on fleet development
Audi India targeting 45% end of year growth
With the manufacturer set to launch its new customer-care product, 'Audi CarLife-Advance', which provides car buyers with extended warranty, financing, insurance and service plans - Head of Audi India, Michael Perschke (Inset) is confident of the year ahead.
He said: 'Our target this year is to sell over 8,000 units and we are confident we will be able to achieve it. Last year, we sold 5,511 units.'
This comes despite the recent price inflation in the country's import and excise duties, and Perschke added: 'Our products, which are assembled in India, have seen a price hike at an average of 3%, while those imported as completely built units have become costlier by 13%.'