- 07 Oct 2015 17:21 Hydrogen projects sets out ‘Best Practice Guide’ for European cities
- 07 Oct 2015 17:06 New VW chairman says sorting out emissions scandal is key priority
- 07 Oct 2015 16:29 FCA supplies Ram ProMaster vans to US Postal Service
- 07 Oct 2015 12:05 Hyundai Tucson leads way in latest Euro NCAP results
- 07 Oct 2015 12:04 Isotrak and Aeris collaboration to bring improved operational efficiencies for fleets
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.