- 03 Sep 2015 13:21 Kia confirms Prius rival and performance models
- 03 Sep 2015 12:43 CHP expands in UK & US
- 03 Sep 2015 12:33 Citroën Cactus M concept to be star of stand at Frankfurt
- 03 Sep 2015 12:31 Renault unveils Alaskan pick-up concept
- 03 Sep 2015 07:00 First Drive: Renault Kadjar
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.