- 23 Sep 2016 10:16 Lexus UX Concept showcases futuristic 3D driver experience
- 23 Sep 2016 09:21 Automotive cybersecurity for fleets to come under spotlight in free NAFA webinar
- 23 Sep 2016 09:16 Medicall Ambulance scoops inaugural VanSafe award by FTA Ireland
- 22 Sep 2016 15:55 Fleet Logistics goes live in Latin America with Syngenta
- 22 Sep 2016 15:52 Nissan unveils new NV300 as replacement for Primastar
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.