- 20 Oct 2016 16:50 SEAT Leon facelift brings new engines and technology
- 20 Oct 2016 16:35 New online safety guide for managing grey fleet vehicles
- 20 Oct 2016 14:25 ETSC awards recognise organisations for outstanding road safety improvements
- 20 Oct 2016 14:06 Nissan completes deal for stake in Mitsubishi
- 20 Oct 2016 08:00 Focus on Portugal: The road to recovery?
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.