- 24 May 2016 16:12 New Renault Grand Scenic revealed
- 24 May 2016 16:07 True fleet market in Europe up 12.1% in April
- 24 May 2016 15:58 Russian car market down 8.5% in April
- 24 May 2016 14:42 Jon Wakefield appointed acting MD at Volvo Car UK
- 24 May 2016 14:19 Viasat Group continues telematics acquisitions in Europe
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.