- 24 Nov 2015 14:46 Audi to revise emission control devices for 3.0-litre V6 TDI in US
- 24 Nov 2015 14:32 Sofico makes new senior appointment in Japan
- 24 Nov 2015 14:29 Oil prices rise as instability in Middle East increases
- 24 Nov 2015 12:01 PSA Peugeot Citroën to publish real-world fuel economy data in partnership with Transport & Environment
- 24 Nov 2015 10:23 LeasePlan achieves 1.5 million vehicle milestone
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.