- 23 Aug 2016 14:47 Delivery disruption possible as VW faces parts supply dispute
- 23 Aug 2016 14:19 New Fuelio fuel cost and mileage tracking app brings crowdsourcing features
- 23 Aug 2016 07:00 New van, new options and new markets
- 22 Aug 2016 10:31 Latest Zubie fleet telematics solution brings in-vehicle Wi-Fi
- 19 Aug 2016 10:43 Volvo and Uber to develop self-driving cars
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.