- 31 Jul 2015 09:19 Last chance to submit Prince Michael International Road Safety Award nominations
- 30 Jul 2015 13:20 Chevin US expands into bigger office premises
- 30 Jul 2015 10:54 Tanguy van de Werve leaves Leaseurope to join AFME
- 30 Jul 2015 08:36 LeasePlan Italy inspected by local competition authority
- 30 Jul 2015 08:25 Fleetio launches fuel tracking app designed specifically for fleets
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.