- 05 Feb 2016 14:18 Daimler reports record sales for 2015
- 05 Feb 2016 13:59 Road safety campaigners urge European Commission chief to implement EU serious injury reduction target
- 05 Feb 2016 09:25 Technology for tachograph fraud evolving, warns TISPOL
- 04 Feb 2016 18:42 Citroën to unveil new SpaceTourer MPV at Geneva
- 04 Feb 2016 18:08 Ford to target high-profit sectors such as crossovers and SUVs in Europe
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.