- 03 Jul 2015 14:49 Refreshed Fiat 500 gains new engines & tech
- 02 Jul 2015 15:00 Vehicle segment drives European leasing growth in 2014
- 02 Jul 2015 14:55 Denmark implements real-time traffic data to reduce congestion
- 02 Jul 2015 10:00 Opel launches CarUnity carsharing concept
- 01 Jul 2015 17:08 ALD Automotive takes over Munsterhuis Lease
FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW: Lexus to showcase GS 450h in Frankfurt
Equipped with second-generation Lexus Hybrid Drive, the new GS is set to deliver improvements in both environmental and driving performance.
The GS 450h will be sharing the limelight with the new CT 200h F-Sport. The first development of Lexus’s full hybrid luxury hatchback since its launch earlier this year, the F-Sport features bolder styling elements and handling adjustments, increasing its appeal to customers seeking a more dynamic and engaging drive.
These newcomers will be joined on the Lexus stand in Hall 8 by models from the current IS 250, IS 250C, CT, RX and LS ranges.