- 06 Oct 2015 18:05 New Volkswagen CEO announces further critical review of all planned investments
- 06 Oct 2015 17:51 Fleet market plays major role in 4.8% rise in German passenger car market
- 06 Oct 2015 16:14 Willis adds European Motor Risk Model to Risk & Analytics tools
- 06 Oct 2015 07:00 The balance of risk and reward
- 06 Oct 2015 07:00 Road Test: BMW X1
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.