- 04 May 2016 14:00 ALD Automotive finalises acquisition of Parcours Group
- 04 May 2016 13:44 Mercedes-Benz Vans Sprinter gains new power and payload options
- 04 May 2016 12:57 2016 ETSC PRAISE Awards to recognise fleets for road safety achievements
- 03 May 2016 14:29 BMW i3 gains 50% extra range
- 03 May 2016 13:55 Facelifted VW Amarok gains V6 diesel
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.