- 09 Feb 2016 12:56 LeasePlan boosts global fleet to new record
- 09 Feb 2016 09:31 Plug-in sales double in 2015, ACEA reports
- 08 Feb 2016 13:51 Russian car market down 29.1% in January
- 08 Feb 2016 13:24 One in 71 drivers found over drink-drive limit in European police operation
- 08 Feb 2016 09:50 The Netherlands is most expensive European country for motorists, finds LeasePlan
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.