- 28 Aug 2015 09:26 Unilever outlines how it’s integrated road safety into operations
- 27 Aug 2015 14:50 Drivers showing increasing appetite for semi-autonomous technologies
- 27 Aug 2015 14:40 New Skoda Superb GreenLine to offer 3.7l/100km & 95g/km
- 27 Aug 2015 14:21 Jaguar looks to set benchmark for vehicle dynamics with new F-PACE crossover
- 27 Aug 2015 14:16 Renault publishes first images of new Talisman Estate
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.