- 03 Jul 2015 14:49 Refreshed Fiat 500 gains new engines & tech
- 02 Jul 2015 15:00 Vehicle segment drives European leasing growth in 2014
- 02 Jul 2015 14:55 Denmark implements real-time traffic data to reduce congestion
- 02 Jul 2015 10:00 Opel launches CarUnity carsharing concept
- 01 Jul 2015 17:08 ALD Automotive takes over Munsterhuis Lease
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.