- 30 Sep 2016 10:08 TomTom launches On-Street Parking service in Europe
- 29 Sep 2016 14:50 Modul-System expands into fleet telematics with new Modul-Fleet solution
- 29 Sep 2016 14:44 Volkswagen Group and Gett roll out first joint initiative
- 29 Sep 2016 13:49 Wraps come off Volkswagen I.D. electric concept at Paris
- 29 Sep 2016 13:14 Mercedes presents ‘close-to-production’ EV concept at Paris
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.