- 31 Jul 2015 09:19 Last chance to submit Prince Michael International Road Safety Award nominations
- 30 Jul 2015 13:20 Chevin US expands into bigger office premises
- 30 Jul 2015 10:54 Tanguy van de Werve leaves Leaseurope to join AFME
- 30 Jul 2015 08:36 LeasePlan Italy inspected by local competition authority
- 30 Jul 2015 08:25 Fleetio launches fuel tracking app designed specifically for fleets
2011 ALD Automotive / Shell FuelSave MPG Marathon begins on October 5 and 6
With participants set to cross the starting line in Cirencester on October 5 and 6, the MPG Marathon will provide businesses and consumers with an insight as to how economy driving can be both enjoyable and cost effective.
Previous competitors have included everyone from celebrities, academics and motoring journalists to senior figures in the automotive industry, with coverage across regional and national press.
www.mpgmarathon.com contains all the main details about this year’s event, along with tips on how to improve your own driving style and save money in the process.
Vehicle positioning, statistics and updates can be followed LIVE thanks to TomTom’s Webfleet telematics facility, and can be accessed via the website and the Official MPG Marathon Twitter.