- 07 Jul 2015 16:03 New Tesla Superchargers open up travel to Barcelona and Rome
- 07 Jul 2015 15:49 Honda builds on 2014 MPG Marathon win with new Guinness World Records title for fuel efficiency
- 07 Jul 2015 14:32 Middle East companies turning to fleet software, reports Chevin
- 07 Jul 2015 14:16 Norway still at forefront of global electric vehicle market
- 07 Jul 2015 10:45 Renault unveils Talisman D-segment saloon
Chevin to boost international expansion under new appointment
Peter will be responsible for developing business relationships with non-governmental organisations (NGOs) as well as corporate customers.
He was previously the warehouse project manager for the World Food Programme, where he managed the introduction of satellite tracking, before moving to EMS Global Tracking to further extend his knowledge of tracking and telematics systems.
Ashley Sowerby, managing director at Chevin Fleet Solutions, commented: ‘His vast fleet management experience will prove an asset to both Chevin and its customers, providing a deep understanding of the challenges faced by humanitarian sector fleets.’
O’Connell will also be working with Chevin to enhance its telematics offering and integrate data with Chevin’s database.
Commenting on his new position, Peter O’Connell said: ‘Chevin is at an exciting point in its expansion and I’m extremely pleased to join the business to further develop and progress its technology offering, and work with customers to streamline their operations.’