- 26 Nov 2015 15:41 EU demand for commercial vehicles up for 10th consecutive month
- 26 Nov 2015 15:29 Average CO2 emissions beat EU targets in 2014, finds EEA
- 26 Nov 2015 14:48 Volvo to implement Autorola platform across global used vehicle operations
- 26 Nov 2015 14:43 European telematics take-up to double over five years
- 26 Nov 2015 14:23 NOx fixes confirmed for VW Group diesel engines
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.