- 25 Aug 2016 15:30 Central Hudson drives productivity with FleetWave
- 25 Aug 2016 15:21 European new car registrations down 2.3% in July
- 24 Aug 2016 10:40 New Kia Rio teased ahead of Paris premiere
- 24 Aug 2016 09:37 Big data, big opportunities
- 23 Aug 2016 14:47 Delivery disruption possible as VW faces parts supply dispute
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.