- 12 Feb 2016 14:09 Kia debuts Optima Plug-in Hybrid at Chicago Auto Show
- 12 Feb 2016 09:48 Paragon sets up business in China
- 11 Feb 2016 14:56 SEAT reveals new Ateca SUV
- 11 Feb 2016 14:52 Opel to launch Ampera-e EV in Europe next year
- 11 Feb 2016 14:50 IBM's Dan Ricci to discuss Big Data at NAFA’s 2016 I&E
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.