- 03 May 2016 14:29 BMW i3 gains 50% extra range
- 03 May 2016 13:55 Facelifted VW Amarok gains V6 diesel
- 03 May 2016 12:07 Transition to fully autonomous cars could bring false sense of security for drivers
- 03 May 2016 11:55 UK's Ministry of Defence to target £100m savings in new fleet management deal
- 03 May 2016 08:50 Fortunes vary for Q1 true fleet markets in Belgium and Netherlands, reports Dataforce
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.