- 27 May 2016 14:28 EU CV registrations up 14.6% in April
- 26 May 2016 14:55 New partnership launched to bring transparency to fleet insurance
- 26 May 2016 14:42 DS to lead PSA Group plug-in hybrid and EV launches
- 25 May 2016 18:25 European new car registrations up 8.9% in April
- 25 May 2016 18:04 Uber Kenya and Sidian Bank collaboration targets fleets
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.