- 03 Sep 2015 07:00 First Drive: Renault Kadjar
- 03 Sep 2015 07:00 Leasing on a global scale
- 02 Sep 2015 15:47 Toyota publishes teaser image of 2016 Prius
- 02 Sep 2015 14:28 Volvo XC90 and Audi Q7 get five stars in latest Euro NCAP results
- 02 Sep 2015 14:15 Kia releases latest images of new Sportage
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.