- 28 Sep 2016 12:38 PSA and Masternaut team up to offer fleet telematics for connected vehicles
- 28 Sep 2016 11:23 Latest Euro NCAP ratings show ‘safety still comes at a price’, says Thatcham
- 28 Sep 2016 10:23 Euro NCAP awards top marks to E-Class and 3008
- 27 Sep 2016 11:04 Cap HPI to launch global coding system
- 27 Sep 2016 09:00 First Drive: Renault Megane
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.