- 07 Jul 2015 10:45 Renault unveils Talisman D-segment saloon
- 07 Jul 2015 10:20 Italian police forces sign fleet deal with SEAT
- 07 Jul 2015 08:00 Focus on Italy
- 06 Jul 2015 17:17 June car sales rise 14.2% in Western Europe but 'Grexit' poses concern, reports LMCA
- 06 Jul 2015 14:52 Opel CEO says OnStar to set new standards in vehicle safety and connectivity
Swedish Automobile N.V close to agreement with Pang Da and Youngman for Saab sale
Final agreement between the parties is subject to a definitive share purchase agreement between Swan, Pang Da and Youngman, which will contain certain conditions including the approval of the relevant authorities, Swan’s shareholders and certain other parties. The consideration of EUR 100m will be paid in instalments. An important consideration for Swan to enter into the transaction is the commitment of Pang Da and Youngman to provide long term funding to Saab Automobile.
The administrator in Saab Automobile’s voluntary reorganisation, Mr. Guy Lofalk, has withdrawn his application to exit reorganisation. The MOU is valid until November 15 of this year, provided Saab Automobile stays in reorganisation.