- 09 Feb 2016 09:31 Plug-in sales double in 2015, ACEA reports
- 08 Feb 2016 13:51 Russian car market down 29.1% in January
- 08 Feb 2016 13:24 One in 71 drivers found over drink-drive limit in European police operation
- 08 Feb 2016 09:50 The Netherlands is most expensive European country for motorists, finds LeasePlan
- 05 Feb 2016 14:18 Daimler reports record sales for 2015
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.