- 20 Oct 2016 16:50 SEAT Leon facelift brings new engines and technology
- 20 Oct 2016 16:35 New online safety guide for managing grey fleet vehicles
- 20 Oct 2016 14:25 ETSC awards recognise organisations for outstanding road safety improvements
- 20 Oct 2016 14:06 Nissan completes deal for stake in Mitsubishi
- 20 Oct 2016 08:00 Focus on Portugal: The road to recovery?
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.