- 23 Sep 2016 10:16 Lexus UX Concept showcases futuristic 3D driver experience
- 23 Sep 2016 09:21 Automotive cybersecurity for fleets to come under spotlight in free NAFA webinar
- 23 Sep 2016 09:16 Medicall Ambulance scoops inaugural VanSafe award by FTA Ireland
- 22 Sep 2016 15:55 Fleet Logistics goes live in Latin America with Syngenta
- 22 Sep 2016 15:52 Nissan unveils new NV300 as replacement for Primastar
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.