- 02 Jul 2015 15:00 Vehicle segment drives European leasing growth in 2014
- 02 Jul 2015 14:55 Denmark implements real-time traffic data to reduce congestion
- 02 Jul 2015 10:00 Opel launches CarUnity carsharing concept
- 01 Jul 2015 17:08 ALD Automotive takes over Munsterhuis Lease
- 01 Jul 2015 16:58 Finland to run vehicle hazard warning pilot
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.