- 25 Jul 2016 15:05 Autorola Turkey wins major contract with Otokoc dealers
- 22 Jul 2016 10:41 ARI simplifies driver performance analysis with Driver Scorecard
- 21 Jul 2016 15:29 Volvo Cars launches new S90 and V90 to fleets
- 21 Jul 2016 13:37 EU sets out plans for low-emission mobility
- 21 Jul 2016 10:01 AirPlus and Enterprise Holdings expand global partnership
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.