- 09 Oct 2015 13:06 Volkswagen Australia to recall 91,177 cars
- 09 Oct 2015 10:21 Toyota plans for 2020 launch of driverless technologies
- 08 Oct 2015 13:30 Mitsubishi reveals eX electric compact SUV concept ahead of Tokyo
- 08 Oct 2015 13:17 Russian car sales down 28.6% in September
- 08 Oct 2015 10:11 EU considers delays to diesel emission tests
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.