- 28 Aug 2015 09:26 Unilever outlines how it’s integrated road safety into operations
- 27 Aug 2015 14:50 Drivers showing increasing appetite for semi-autonomous technologies
- 27 Aug 2015 14:40 New Skoda Superb GreenLine to offer 3.7l/100km & 95g/km
- 27 Aug 2015 14:21 Jaguar looks to set benchmark for vehicle dynamics with new F-PACE crossover
- 27 Aug 2015 14:16 Renault publishes first images of new Talisman Estate
TomTom to provide Vauxhall / Opel with semi-integrated navigation
TomTom Connect is neatly integrated in the vehicle and provides a great navigation experience; offering LIVE Services, including TomTom HD Traffic and dynamic routing. It gives drivers the fastest route to their destination based on the latest traffic situation. The system software and content can be updated through the online portal MyTomTom.
Giles Shrimpton, managing director of TomTom Automotive, said: ‘Opel and TomTom have been working closely together to offer Opel and Vauxhall drivers the full advantages of real time navigation services. This is an important step in our relationship and I look forward to developing the opportunities this brings for both companies.’
TomTom Connect will be available on the following Opel and Vauxhall models: Combo D, Astra J, Corsa D, Meriva B and Insignia via Opel and Vauxhall dealers as of December in Europe.