- 29 Apr 2016 10:12 Euro NCAP publishes car safety information in Chinese
- 28 Apr 2016 14:56 Volkswagen Group sets out plans for group transformation following emissions scandal
- 28 Apr 2016 14:51 European new car registrations continue to grow in March
- 28 Apr 2016 14:39 UK MPs call for more vehicle ‘clean air zones’
- 28 Apr 2016 14:38 Volvo Cars to launch UK’s ‘largest and most ambitious autonomous driving trial’
Spanish PRAISE Country Seminar puts focus on work-related road safety
Building on the first Spanish PRAISE seminars held on 14 June 2010 in Barcelona, and on 9 June in Oviedo, ETSC is organising a follow-up seminar to promote best practices of companies in specific work related-areas building on the PRAISE thematic reports.
In co-operation with the Fundación MAPFRE, the Business to Business PRAISE seminar will be held on 23 November and will look at measures to improve work-related road safety in Spain and in the EU member states.
The event will include round tables on Promoting Health and Safety at Work, plus Distraction – Good Practices in Companies and Work Sites – Good practices in Companies. There will also be keynote speeches from speakers including Elke Schneider, European Agency for Health and Safety and Deidre Sinnot, Irish Health and Safety Authority (HSA). Translation (Spanish, English) will be provided.
To register please send an email to Ilyas.Daoud@etsc.eu before 21 November.