- 08 Feb 2016 13:51 Russian car market down 29.1% in January
- 08 Feb 2016 13:24 One in 71 drivers found over drink-drive limit in European police operation
- 08 Feb 2016 09:50 The Netherlands is most expensive European country for motorists, finds LeasePlan
- 05 Feb 2016 14:18 Daimler reports record sales for 2015
- 05 Feb 2016 13:59 Road safety campaigners urge European Commission chief to implement EU serious injury reduction target
Spanish PRAISE Country Seminar puts focus on work-related road safety
Building on the first Spanish PRAISE seminars held on 14 June 2010 in Barcelona, and on 9 June in Oviedo, ETSC is organising a follow-up seminar to promote best practices of companies in specific work related-areas building on the PRAISE thematic reports.
In co-operation with the Fundación MAPFRE, the Business to Business PRAISE seminar will be held on 23 November and will look at measures to improve work-related road safety in Spain and in the EU member states.
The event will include round tables on Promoting Health and Safety at Work, plus Distraction – Good Practices in Companies and Work Sites – Good practices in Companies. There will also be keynote speeches from speakers including Elke Schneider, European Agency for Health and Safety and Deidre Sinnot, Irish Health and Safety Authority (HSA). Translation (Spanish, English) will be provided.
To register please send an email to Ilyas.Daoud@etsc.eu before 21 November.