- 25 Aug 2016 15:30 Central Hudson drives productivity with FleetWave
- 25 Aug 2016 15:21 European new car registrations down 2.3% in July
- 24 Aug 2016 10:40 New Kia Rio teased ahead of Paris premiere
- 24 Aug 2016 09:37 Big data, big opportunities
- 23 Aug 2016 14:47 Delivery disruption possible as VW faces parts supply dispute
Spanish PRAISE Country Seminar puts focus on work-related road safety
Building on the first Spanish PRAISE seminars held on 14 June 2010 in Barcelona, and on 9 June in Oviedo, ETSC is organising a follow-up seminar to promote best practices of companies in specific work related-areas building on the PRAISE thematic reports.
In co-operation with the Fundación MAPFRE, the Business to Business PRAISE seminar will be held on 23 November and will look at measures to improve work-related road safety in Spain and in the EU member states.
The event will include round tables on Promoting Health and Safety at Work, plus Distraction – Good Practices in Companies and Work Sites – Good practices in Companies. There will also be keynote speeches from speakers including Elke Schneider, European Agency for Health and Safety and Deidre Sinnot, Irish Health and Safety Authority (HSA). Translation (Spanish, English) will be provided.
To register please send an email to Ilyas.Daoud@etsc.eu before 21 November.