- 27 May 2016 14:28 EU CV registrations up 14.6% in April
- 26 May 2016 14:55 New partnership launched to bring transparency to fleet insurance
- 26 May 2016 14:42 DS to lead PSA Group plug-in hybrid and EV launches
- 25 May 2016 18:25 European new car registrations up 8.9% in April
- 25 May 2016 18:04 Uber Kenya and Sidian Bank collaboration targets fleets
Spanish PRAISE Country Seminar puts focus on work-related road safety
Building on the first Spanish PRAISE seminars held on 14 June 2010 in Barcelona, and on 9 June in Oviedo, ETSC is organising a follow-up seminar to promote best practices of companies in specific work related-areas building on the PRAISE thematic reports.
In co-operation with the Fundación MAPFRE, the Business to Business PRAISE seminar will be held on 23 November and will look at measures to improve work-related road safety in Spain and in the EU member states.
The event will include round tables on Promoting Health and Safety at Work, plus Distraction – Good Practices in Companies and Work Sites – Good practices in Companies. There will also be keynote speeches from speakers including Elke Schneider, European Agency for Health and Safety and Deidre Sinnot, Irish Health and Safety Authority (HSA). Translation (Spanish, English) will be provided.
To register please send an email to Ilyas.Daoud@etsc.eu before 21 November.