- 30 Aug 2016 15:52 Date set for Europe-wide road safety initiative Project EDWARD
- 30 Aug 2016 07:00 Remarketing: Auction sites or websites?
- 25 Aug 2016 15:30 Central Hudson drives productivity with FleetWave
- 25 Aug 2016 15:21 European new car registrations down 2.3% in July
- 24 Aug 2016 10:40 New Kia Rio teased ahead of Paris premiere
Northgate Vehicle Hire welcomes appointment of experienced operations director
Bringing extensive senior management skills to Northgate, Dylan has a great amount of experience in a variety of industries in both operational and commercials roles. Prior to his appointment with Northgate he ran the UK, Italian, French and Spanish B2B operations for Staples for over four years.
Bob Contreras, chief executive officer at Northgate Vehicle Hire, commented: ‘Dylan brings extensive senior management experience to Northgate, having worked both in the UK and overseas for Coats Viyella, Tetley Group, Filtrona Plc and Staples, so we are thrilled to have him on board.’
On his new role, Dylan commented: ‘I have been fortunate enough to work for some well respected brands over the years, and joining Northgate at this time, following the many positive changes in the business, provides me with a hugely exciting challenge. With the strong team which is in place I’m looking forward to helping Northgate build on its current market leading position.’