- 29 Apr 2016 10:12 Euro NCAP publishes car safety information in Chinese
- 28 Apr 2016 14:56 Volkswagen Group sets out plans for group transformation following emissions scandal
- 28 Apr 2016 14:51 European new car registrations continue to grow in March
- 28 Apr 2016 14:39 UK MPs call for more vehicle ‘clean air zones’
- 28 Apr 2016 14:38 Volvo Cars to launch UK’s ‘largest and most ambitious autonomous driving trial’
Hyundai release glimpse of all-new Santa Fe
Hyundai will keep the name “Santa Fe” for the new vehicle, continuing the solid brand heritage of the automaker’s most representative SUV model. The all-new Santa Fe, which is entering its third generation, has reached worldwide cumulative sales of about 2.56m units (Korea: 680,000 / overseas: 1.95m) since its release in 2000.
Based on Hyundai’s design philosophy, Fluidic Sculpture, the new Santa Fe adopts its own design concept called “Storm Edge”, which captures the strong and dynamic images created by nature during the formation of a storm.
The third-generation Santa Fe features sophisticated and refined lines, which are in harmony with bold and voluminous surfaces, completing a more aggressive and classic look than its predecessor.
The design adopts the hexagonal grille – a key design cue of the Hyundai family look – a two-tone voluminous bottom car body and wider front and rear bumpers, creating a futuristic and urban-style SUV image.
Dynamic side character lines give a more aerodynamic feeling, while emotional details expressed on the exterior design deliver a premium image, suggesting a new design direction for Hyundai’s next-generation SUVs.